Building Surveying You see a building, we see potential
Before we do anything technical, we take the time to understand the needs and objectives of every client we work with.
We know that buildings are so much more than the materials they’re built with. They are an asset, a statement and most importantly,
the environment in which many of us spend much of our time.
Couple this with our technical knowledge and experience and you can be confident that we’ll achieve the best possible outcome for you and your building every time. Our independence allows us to give honest and frank assessments whilst promoting good relationships with all stakeholders. As leaders in building surveying, we provide the detail behind your business decisions, enabling you to effectively manage your building or building portfolio to meet the longer term goals of your organisation.
- Dilapidations / make good claims
- Long term maintenance plans
- Schedules of conditions / PCRs
- Technical due diligence
- Vendors reports
- Access audits
- Asbestos / deleterious materials surveys Expert witness
- Rebuild costs assessments
- Weather-tightness / building pathology
- Client representation
- Feasibility works
- Recladding / rebuilds
- Remedial / upgrading works
- Repairs scoping / budgets (insurance)